Tuesday, 4:42 pm
There is a guy in the room next door
His voice, a drill in my ear
But I guess I can do nothing more
Than try to relax and sit right here
But I wish I had a spoon in my pocket
To pull his eyes out of their sockets
Xavi
A train quickly crosses a city
The windows show busy people
Going to work which is a great pity
Because they waste their time, which is little
Doing things they do not want to make
And feeling it makes them ache.
Pau
A Real Picture
Reflections of the sky on the quiet lake
Give the sense of the depth of the universe
An upside down picture will make
A sight, where the space seems immense
Lost the reference of gravity, the world appears
As a void, or a fiction, but it's more real.
Isabela
No comments:
Post a Comment